A 'member' is a person who is a living partner in the mission and ministry of Messiah. What that looks like may be different for different people. All members hold these things in common; they are
- Committed to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- Regular participants in worship
- Eager to grow in understanding and discipleship
- Consistent in their giving of themselves and their resources to the mission and ministry of Messiah
- Persistent in prayer
- Willing to tell others about God's great love.
These are not rules to be followed in order to gain God's love. Rather, they are the result of being loved by God. They are tools for better enjoying your relationship with Christ.
Welcome to the Messiah family. If you would like to know more about Messiah, or are interested in joining the church as an official "Partner in Ministry," we invite you to attend the Orientation.
The Messiah Orientation is set in a casual environment where you will learn about the church community, meet the pastors and staff and feel more connected. By the end of our time together, you will have an opportunity to identify your next steps at Messiah, and become a partner in ministry.
Messiah Lutheran Church is truly a family rich in relationship and outerach. If you have been thinking, praying, or searching for a place to belong ... we welcome you here!
If you are interested in attending, please register here!