What to Expect
What should I wear?
Be yourself. You’ll find a wide array of clothing choices. Some people dress up a bit more than others, and many come in the comfort of their jeans. Come in something that makes you feel good. God doesn't mind, so why should we?
Where should I park?
We have two parking lots on either side of our campus, both accessible from Liverpool Street, and both lots offer handicap parking. Our south lot, which borders Yorba Linda Boulevard, is closest to our nursery and Sunday School classrooms. Our north lot is closest to the Worship Center.
Where do I go? (Click to view the Campus Map)
- Main worship services are located in the Worship Center
- Child care is held in the Nursery, which is located in the Life Center
- Sunday School, for grades preschool-6, is located in the Life Center
- Middle School, for grades 7-8, gathers in the Youth Center
- High School Worship is located in the Joy Center
- Adult Bible Study is located in the Youth Center
- Coffee and donuts are served on the patio on Sunday mornings
- If you have further questions, our Information Center is located at the gazebo in the middle of our patio.
I’ve visited, Now What
Congratulations! You’ve just surpassed the most difficult part to trying out a new church...going for the first time. We’re so glad that you came and we want you to know that you’re always welcome to return. It’s our utmost concern that you feel welcomed and comfortable here. So, please, come as you are and know that you will be loved and accepted no matter what.
Your next step is simply to come back a second time. It can be overwhelming to try to understand the complexities of a new church, so don’t try to understand it all now. Just come. Come to worship. Come to meet people. Come to serve. Come to enjoy Christian community and a loving environment.
If you want to talk to someone about next steps or have questions about a ministry, we’re here to help you find what you need. Contact the Director of Equipping and Connecting, Carmen Pease, at 714-579-2991.
Please fill out a survey to let us know how we are doing, and to answer any questions that you may have.