Through the ELCA Foundation you can receive valuable planned giving assistance. They offer fiduciary advisors and complementary services to help you navigate among the many ways to create a personalized gift plan that benefits the ministries that mean the most to you while maximizing your financial and estate-planning goals.
- Facilitation of gifts made through wills, trusts, or estates
- Resources specific to your legacy needs
- Tools that create multiple avenues of approach like donor advised funds, named endowment funds, and charitable trusts and annuities
- Gifts of cash, securities and real estate
- Qualified charitable distributions (QCD) from your qualified retirement accounts
- Personalized illustrations, and more
Learn more about these and other options to open up new possibilities for caring for your family first...while fulfill your philanthropic interests and build a living legacy.
Lisa Marie Higginbotham
Regional Gift Planner- ELCA Foundation